Join Our Team
Senior Cloud Infrastructure Specialist (Tel Aviv)
About the role:
Are you an AWS Ninja? Do you enjoy optimizing code for cloud execution? Got experience with cloud infrastructure and BE development? Are you looking to take your skills to the next level? Do you want to be a part of the Space Revolution?
PlanetWatchers is a hot startup, and we’re seeking a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Specialist to join our growing engineering team in our TLV offices.
- Lend a hand when it comes to technical and design discussions, we are looking for a person that lives and breathes the world of cloud computing.
- Lead development projects in a variety of areas.
- Setup and support an evolving cloud infrastructure for a mixed cloud computer and storage (public and private), test, and operational environments.
- Support all teams with investigating, troubleshooting, and technical leadership for cloud infrastructure.
- Help define, build and ensure a reliable CI/CD environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and flexible startup environment.
- Minimum of 3 years experience setting up and supporting cloud computer and storage environment.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in programming (esp. Python, scripting or any high-level language).
- Expert with Unix/Linux
- Experience with data storage technologies (e.g. Postgres, S3).
- Experience with GIS systems and processing satellite imagery.
- Working experience with Computer Vision and Image Processing technologies.
- Experience developing Web Services (e. g. REST)
About your place of work:
We want you to be comfortable in your new role and we want to stay safe in these challenging times. This role is based in our Tel Aviv office with partial remote working options.
To apply for this vacancy, please send a covering letter including reasons you would like to be considered for this role, any relevant additional information that you think will benefit your application and your salary expectation. Please also attach your CV/Resume and send to [email protected].
Follow us for the latest updates about new vacancies.