PlanetWatchers is a SaaS solution for enterprises, governments and NGOs to monitor their large-scale natural assets across multiple sectors. Our geospatial technology combines advanced AI algorithms, elastic cloud infrastructure and multi-source satellite sensors to deliver a robust monitoring and alerting system, which provides critical information to advance the management of large-scale assets at global and regional scales.
Become part of a great team and join our efforts to change the world for the better!
PlanetWatchers’ multi-source satellite imagery analytics platform helps enterprises to manage, protect and save natural resources. Our monitoring service utilizes massive optical and radar satellite data to provide actionable insights to customers in the forestry, agriculture, energy and mining industries.
- Apply remote sensing principles and methods to analyze data and solve problems in areas such as natural resource management
- Manage pipelines of multiple remote sensing sources
- Design or implement strategies for collection, analysis, or display of geographic data, and compile and format image data to increase its usefulness.
- Engage in activities that include practical, hands-on problem solving
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience working with satellite remote sensing data
- Relevant academic degree
- Strong teamwork skills
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com