Join Our Team
FullStack Developer (Tel Aviv)
About the role:
Are you a FullStack Rockstar? Do you enjoy optimizing code for cloud execution? Got experience with both BE and FE development? Are you looking to take your skills to the next level? Do you want to be a part of the Space Revolution?
PlanetWatchers is a hot startup, and we’re seeking a FullStack developer to join our growing engineering team in our TLV offices.
- Lend a hand when it comes to technical and design discussions, we are looking for people that live and breathe the world of cloud computing
- Lead development projects in a variety of areas.
- Setup and support an evolving cloud infrastructure for a mixed cloud computer and storage (public and private), test, and operational environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience (at least 3 years) as a Full Stack Developer.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and flexible startup environment.
- Be able to design and implement client-side and server-side architecture.
- Familiarity with databases – both SQL and NoSQL.
- Experience with data storage technologies (e.g. Postgres, S3).
- Experience with GIS systems and remote sensing technologies.
- Working experience with Image Processing technologies.
- Familiarity with other high-level coding languages.
- Experience developing Web Services (e. g. REST)
About your place of work:
We want you to be comfortable in your new role and we want to stay safe in these challenging times. This role is based in our Tel Aviv office with partial remote working options.
To apply for this vacancy, please send a covering letter including reasons you would like to be considered for this role, any relevant additional information that you think will benefit your application and your salary expectation. Please also attach your CV/Resume and send to [email protected].
Follow us for the latest updates about new vacancies.