PlanetWatchers is a SaaS solution for enterprises, governments and NGOs to monitor their natural assets across multiple sectors. Our geospatial technology combines advanced machine learning algorithms, elastic cloud infrastructure and multi-source satellite sensors to deliver a robust monitoring and alerting system, which provides critical information to advance the management of large-scale assets at global and regional scales.
Become part of a great team and join our efforts to change the world for the better!
PlanetWatchers’ multi-source satellite imagery analytics platform helps enterprises to manage, protect and save natural resources. Our monitoring service utilizes massive optical and radar satellite data to provide actionable insights to customers in the forestry, agriculture, energy and mining industries.
- Participation in designing computer vision and ML algorithms
- Implementation of algorithms
- Integration of algorithms in cloud infrastructure
Skills & Qualifications:
- BSc in Computer Science/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Electrical Engineering
- Experience in software development 2 years
- Python/MatLab experience
- ML (AI) and/or image processing experience is a plus
- Good self-learner
- Strong teamwork skills
The position is in the Tel Aviv office
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com